I want to thank all my friends and other unknown people who have forwarded chain letters to me for the past 5 years.
Because of your kindness:
- I stopped drinking Coca-Cola after I found out that it’s good only for removing toilet stains.
- I stopped going to the movies for fear of sitting on a needle infected with AIDS.
- I smell like a wet dog since I stopped using deodorants because they cause cancer.
- I also stopped answering the phone for fear that they may ask me to dial a stupid number and then I get a phone bill from hell with calls to Uganda , Singapore and Tokyo.
- I also stopped drinking water outside for fear that I will get sick from the rat shit and urine.
- When I go to parties, I don’t look at any girl, no matter how hot she is, for fear that she will take me to a hotel, drug me, then take my kidneys and leave me taking a nap in a bathtub full of ice.
- I also donated all my savings to the Amy Bruce account. A sick girl that was about to die in the hospital about 7,000 times. (Poor girl! she’s been 7 since 1993…)
- My free Nokia phone never arrived and neither did the free passes for a paid vacation to Disneyland.
- Made some Hundred wishes before forwarding those Dalai Lama, Ganesh Vandana, Tirupathi Balaji pics etc.. Now most of those ‘Wishes’ are already married (to someone else)!
You can add your own notes based on your similar experience and send them to your friends.
If ORKUT deletes my account, it doesn’t matter BUT PLEASE DON’T SEND me ‘Orkut is deleting accounts: Due to sudden rush…’ Otherwise I’ll delete my E-Mail account!
If you do not send this e-mail to at least 913760 people in the next 10 seconds, a bird will shit on your head today at 6:30 p.m.