I hereby request a raise in salary for the following reasons:
- I do physical labor.
- I work at great depths.
- I plunge headfirst into everything I do.
- I do not get weekends off or public holidays.
- I work in a damp environment.
- I don’t get paid overtime.
- I work in a dark workplace that has poor ventilation.
- I work in high temperatures.
- My work exposes me to contagious diseases.
After assessing your request, and considering the arguments you have raised, the administration rejects your request for the following reasons:
- You never work 8 hours straight.
- You fall asleep on the job after brief work periods.
- You do not always follow the orders of the management team.
- You do not stay in your allocated position and often attempt to visit other areas.
- You rarely take the initiative; you need to be pressured to start working.
- You leave the workplace rather messy at the end of your shift.
- You don’t always observe necessary safety regulations, such as wearing proper protective clothing.
- You’ll retire well before reaching 65.
- You’re unable to work double shifts.
- You sometimes leave your allocated position before the job is done.
- You have been seen entering and leaving the workplace carrying two suspicious-looking bags.